Content Producer - Hayya Marketing Communications (FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™) Aug 2022 to Dec 2022
Supreme Committee for Delivery & Legacy
Location: Doha, Qatar
Established in 2011 by the State of Qatar, the Supreme Committee for Delivery & Legacy (SC) is responsible for the delivery of the required infrastructure and host country planning and operations for Qatar to host an amazing and historic FIFA World Cup 2022™ which accelerates progress towards achieving national development goals and creates a lasting legacy for Qatar, the Middle East, Asia and the world.
- Crafted visual content for marketing communications of Hayya, the first Digital Fan Experience Program, and generated more than 3 million app downloads for FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™.
- Created multilingual explainer videos and infographics for the Hayya platform, optimizing global communications and delivering an exceptional fan experience in English, Arabic, Spanish, German, French, and Portuguese.
- Produced social media content for the Qatar2022.qa portal and social media channels to promote the Hayya platform and features.
- Creatively contributed to the content and production of the Documentary on the Hayya Project in association with the Al Jazeera team.
- Developed guidelines for the stakeholders of Hayya and prepared communication collaterals to facilitate effective communication and engagement.
- Played a pivotal role in developing the distinctive brand identity for Hayya and interior branding designs for Hayya Service Centers.
- Performed as Host Country Hayya Operations Lead for the Hayya Service Centers in DECC and ABHA with FIFA Accreditation for World Cup Qatar 2022™.